Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm "Lost"

Dear season 1 of "Lost",

My husband and I started watching you due to the summer break in our regular shows, and since you can be downloaded instantly on the Wii we didn't see the harm. However, I am very disappointed in how you have been affecting my sleep and my morning mood as a result. I mean the last 3 nights we didn't have the self control to turn you off until after 1 am. This is quite unacceptable since we have a young daughter who gets up very early in the morning. After playing rock-paper-scissors with my husband to see who had to get up and make breakfast, brew coffee, and pretend to be alive at that hour, we have decided this must stop. The drama, excitement, and overall amazingness of you must be toned down or else I fear sleep deprivation is in our future. The addictive quality of your show has us wondering- are you some kind of new drug? We are suspicious...
Sincerely,
The Smiths

1 comment:

Ange said...

oh my goodness -- you are in for SUCH a treat! LOST is my favorite show in the universe....welcome to Dharmaville.