Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday my friend !!!!

You are an amazing person and I am lucky to have you as my friend. I can always count on you to make me laugh, and not judge me when I am acting crazy:) We are like 2 peas in a pod and you have quickly become one of my best friends. I hope your day is wonderful (and it better be because we are spending it together!!!).



And don't be mad I put pictures of you on here.. I had to ... so people will believe that I actually have a friend and this isn't a plot I came up with to convince everyone I don't need to get out and be friendly.

1 comment:

The Boyd Family said...

I better not be getting replaced! ;) From what you told me, Tatiana is a wonderful friend- and I'm glad you guys have each other. (That is me masking my insane jealousy...)