Friday, July 23, 2010

Some day

The other day I asked Siena what she wanted to be when she grew up. She looked at me and instantly said "happy". No hesitation, no thought, like it was the easiest and most obvious answer in the world. My first thought was- Wow! Where did this kid come from and how is she smarter than 90% of the adult population...including myself!?!?
I was thinking in more literal terms when I asked the question and was expecting some of these answers...
soccer player
roller derby mama
ballerina
professional bowlerartistmember of the Village Peoplemechanic
It's so amazing to be a kid isn't it? Being a "grown up" isn't all it's cracked up to be!

2 comments:

Liza said...

LOL Good one. Love the ballerina picture!

The Boyd Family said...

Tell Schooch- I vote Roller Derby Mama!