Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 down...

I was totally patting myself on the back thinking I had so many things to mark off the list... well I guess 2 is better than none:(

I finished a knitting project...finally something actually got completed instead of started and then dumped in the "maybe later" pile (while I start something else). Can you guess who this will be for?

Is it too girly? I'm trying to keep everything as gender neutral as possible until we know...

Also, I surprised Brandon with a date:) My mom is in town (read "built in babysitter") so I thought we better take advantage while we can. I've been wanting Olive Garden for awhile now so that's where we ended up. Brandon let me pick the restaurant even though it was suppose to be a date for him-Surprise!... ok ok I know nobody is the least bit surprised:)

I know I should have at least a few more things done... my only consolation is I'm pretty sure Katie hasn't even started yet...



2 comments:

The Boyd Family said...

Hey! I have planned 1 new recipe to try, and found a pattern for the skirt I'm going to sew. This weekend I'm going to plant a garden... Give me a little credit... :D

Vanessa said...

I'm totally lovin' the 'healthy' competetition amongst you girls:) My bet is on you, Court...sorry, Kate! Hehe;)