Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday girl

Can you believe our little shorty turned 4 last week?!?! I certainly can't... except I pulled out another grey hair yesterday (so it must be true). We had such a great weekend seeing our families and trying to squeeze in as much stuff as we could. We had a little party down at the lake complete with a princess cake and lots of fun new toys....















Then we headed down to Sea World! I haven't been since I was a kid so I was as excited as Siena.

We let Siena be the navigator since it was her birthday.... which is probably why we ended up walking the park about 500 times over the course of the day. It seemed like a good idea...at the time.






Us posing in front of Shamu's crib



Siena was brave and held the smelly fish to feed the sea lions (can you tell that I passed).




My favorite thing- the skyride! It was freezing....





Petting the sting rays. Siena's poor little arms were too short so I practically had to dunk her in so she could touch one!






Who goes to Sea World and doesn't buy a stuffed Shamu? Obviously it was a long day but totally worth it!

1 comment:

The Boyd Family said...

Oh so cute! Wish we could have been there. Makes me miss being 10 and going there for my birthday. :)