Thursday, September 8, 2011

craft time

So this one of those posts I warned you about. You know, the crafting ones.

I'd like to say that I'm so creative I came up with this idea all by myself, but, that would be a lie. I found it on my favorite time killer Pinterest. It was so easy and Siena had a ball "designing" her own t-shirt. All you do is draw a picture in crayon on some fine sandpaper.... and iron it on to a t-shirt! Obviously there was a little more to it, but I won't bore you with the details. I've already warned Siena that we were making shirts to sleep in and not ones that are actually leaving the house. She has decided on about 4 other people that can't live without one of these shirts. You have been warned. You may be one of the lucky few receiving one of these for Christmas. And Siena is an equal opportunity crafter- I've been told that boys OR girls can wear rainbows, hearts, and Star Wars. You know that means little sis is get a Darth Vader shirt and Brandon is getting a big rainbow right?

No comments: