Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sundays

Sundays have now been unofficially renamed "family project day"! All this really means is doing a random activity I think up (and don't really have the energy or motivation to accomplish on my own) and I use the ruse of "family time" to rope Brandon into helping me..."
We started off with something super easy- a huge floor puzzle. Siena had a great time and it convinced Brandon that this wasn't a terrible idea...
The next week we decided to be pirates- complete with a ship, hats, swords, and eye patches. I'm not gonna lie- the best part was watching Brandon try to squeeze into the laundry basket... and I can only say that because once I got in he had to help me get out.Why didn't anyone teach me how to make one of these hats when I was a kid? Is it just a boy thing- you know like learning how to make gun noises?

1 comment:

The Boyd Family said...

Fun! I'll have to ask Joe if he knows how to make a pirate hat... It may very well be one of those "boy things." Although- you will be pleased to know that I transformed a Transformer all on my own! (Things are looking up...)