Wednesday, November 2, 2011

festivities

I know I say this every year but Halloween is not my favorite holiday. In fact, I think it's kind of dumb. That being said, when you have kids, every holiday is an excuse to decorate, throw parties, and get into the spirit of things!

We carved pumpkins.... can you tell how much Siena and I loooved getting our hands dirty?

Little munchkin was the supervisor We went to the pumpkin patch- and this is actually a real pumpkin patch. Not the kind where they truck them all in, and then charge you 35 bucks for a med size pumpkin. The only downside is it's a looong walk back to the car- who knew 3 small pumpkins could be such a pain to carry!
We decided since Sofia is too small to carve a pumpkin, she would just be a pumpkin.And, of course, we went trick-or-treating! Here is the Little Mermaid and a watermelon.Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! Fall is finally here and I can't wait for all the next holiday madness!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your pics are great! My darling girls are especially adorable! I love your blog...it always brings a huge smile to my face! love you!

Mom said...

P.S.The pumpkin pic is priceless!!!