Wednesday, February 16, 2011

suprise!

Last week someone actually had the nerve to surprise me...can you believe it!?! I know...me and surprises usually don't mix, however, this was such a nice surprise, I actually didn't mind at all. Some of the gals threw me a surprise baby shower! It was suppose to just be a regular playdate but it was all a ruse... I think Siena was as shocked as I was. When they opened the door and yelled surprise she turned around and high-tailed it back to the car! We had a soup and salad bar and some amazing cupcakes- which I ate about half a dozen of (I'm allowed it's my shower). They also surprised me with a video chat with my bff in Russia... which of course left me bawling because apparently that is what hormonal pregnant women do...ugh. It was such a nice day and now I feel like we are officially ready for baby to make an appearance. Yes- I am giving the baby permission to come. I have control issues- did you seriously think I'd be ok with her coming any old times she pleases??? Ok I like the "illusion" of control...don't judge.

No comments: