Friday, May 9, 2008

After a few weeks...

The garden is actually growing!!!! Shocking I know:) We planted carrots, radishes, cucumbers, green beans, and a bunch of herbs. We were also going to plant peas but accidentally bought the frost resistant variety that doesn't produce when temps get above 70 degrees- ummm that's not going to work out here....except maybe in January.
Here is the fancy smancy deck that Brandon built so the bbq is up and out of the way. Didn't know I was married to a handy man did ya??? And Siena with a big old face full of watermelon. It's all the rave around here and she can't get enough. In fact, hanging out in the backyard eating it while I water the garden, has become our new daily routine:)

1 comment:

Ange said...

wow -- that's impressive Court! Next time I'm out I can't wait to have fresh herbs!!!