Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slacker

Hello all!
Yes I know I have been majorly slacking on the blog... my excuse is that my computer crashed and I didn't have it for many weeks. However, now that it is back in running order, I guess it's time to get back on track. You would think after a month or so I would have something terribly exciting to write about... but I don't :) I will however, scream at the top of my lungs to BACK UP YOUR HARD DRIVES, BURN YOUR PHOTOS ON CD'S, SAVE THE MUSIC!!!! Luckily my computer came back from the geek squad with all my pictures and music on it, but at first they told me I would lose everything. So if you have been meaning to do it and procrastinating- stop what you are doing right this second and back it up!!! Trust me, you will be glad you did...

...and here is a cute pic that has nothing to do with this blog:)

No comments: